1. FUN. / WE ARE YOUNG

4. GROUPLOVE / TONGUE TIED

5. M83 / MIDNIGHT CITY

6. OF MONSTERS AND MEN / LITTLE TALKS

7. NEON TREES / EVERYBODY TALKS

8. AWOLNATION / NOT YOUR FAULT

9. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS / LOOK AROUND

10. FOSTER THE PEOPLE / DON’T STOP (COLOR ON THE WALLS)

11. THE SHINS / SIMPLE SONG

12. THE BLACK KEYS / LONELY BOY

13. COLDPLAY / CHARLIE BROWN

14. IMAGINE DRAGONS / IT’S TIME

15. SHINEDOWN / BULLY

16. SILVERSUN PICKUPS / BLOODY MARY (NERVE ENDINGS)

17. BUSH / BABY COME HOME

18. JACK WHITE / LOVE INTERUPTION

19. CIVIL TWILIGHT / FIRE ESCAPE

20. THE DIRTY HEADS / SPREAD TOO THIN

CATCH OF THE DAY: DR. JOHN / BIG SHOT

SINK OR SWIM: THE WOMBATS / JUMP INTO THE FOG

EXTRA: EVERCLEAR / EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE

EXTRA: BEASTIE BOYS / SABOTAGE

EXTRA: HOLE / MALIBU

Category: Chart

Related Posts

12 Responses to Out Of Order Chart – April 21/22

1. edward says:

I heard a great song at 6:45am saturday morning. I saved the time thinking I could find it easily. Was it your catch of the day? I cant seem to find the song again, and I really liked it. Will you please tell me who it was.

thanks,

edward

• Producer says:

Hmmm… Well, our Catch of the Day was a song called “Howl” by Beware Of Darkness. We also played “The King And All Of His Men” by Wolf Gang as our Sink Or Swim. Do you remember any lyrics, or maybe a song that came before or after it? I sure we can figure this out!!

• Fabita says:

Dude this is rellay Dude this is rellay good. There is nothing wrong with this apart from the views! your a great musician but no one is seeing this. 1 tip from myself would be use a lot more tags for your videos even if some arnt that related to what the content of the videos is. Trust me your videos will get a lot more views.

• Vijay says:

Oooh favorites so many. Sabotage and So Whatcha Want are porlabby my favorites, but I love most.Man, his death hit me fairly hard. 47 is way too young to die!RIP, Adam Yauch.

2. James says:

Hi. I might be being obtuse, but where can I listen to this show? I can’t find a list of stations.

Thanks,
    James

• Aldo says:

Do you think they will replace Adam with a hrolgoam like they did with Tupac? Or is it too soon? I mean the Beastie Boys are gonna want to go on tour for their new album. A hrolgoam is a great option.

3. Where can I listen to this show onine? I cant find any links?

• Ryan says:

Check Your Head was the first album I ever listened to with a panratel advisory sticker on it. I played the crap out of it in middle school usually after I taken it from my Mom’s CD stash and had snuck it out of the house and brought it over to a friend’s house.

4. Shaun says:

I’m a big Beastie Boys fan and was very saddened at the news of his death. Like most I spent Friday atnorfeon listening to their back catelogue. And as I said over on Dave2 s blog, I have a new found respect for Coldplay after watching that video.

5. Mike w says:

I heard a song weekend of jun 22 female singer with a really awesome bluesy voice. Who was the band?

• Producer says:

It was probably the band Alabama Shakes. Song is called “Hold On”. Sorry it took song long for us to reply!!

6. DAG says:

It would be great if you could update this list every week. Love the show.

http://www.facebook.com/outofordershow http://twitter.com/outofordershow